Here is a quick rundown of some of the new Bluemix Capabilities targeted at the Developer Experience that we are demonstrating at Interconnect 2015 this week.
||Bluemix DevOps Service Video link – Youtube video
- Bluemix Live Sync – Develop in the Cloud. Enables you to almost instantly see your code changes running in the cloud immediately with Bluemix.
- Unified Dev Ops Services with Bluemix – DevOps is now part of Bluemix experience.
- Develop and Deploy Anywhere ( Pipeline support for containers. )
- Deploy to Bluemx – Enables any Git Repository to be deployed to Bluemix.
- NodeJS Debugger – Enables you to debug running NodeJS apps including setting breakpoints and debugging parameters.
- Java Debugger – Debug Java applications running with a Liberty Runtime on Bluemix.
- Deploy to Bluemix Button – Enables you share and allow others to quickly deploy your apps that are in a Git hosted repository to Bluemix.
If you missed my presentation at Interconnect 2015 on the What’s New With the IBM Bluemix Developer Experience you can download the slides here.
Excited to see the team deliver new iOS 8 Mobile capabilities on Bluemix. Here is the link
Here is the Sample Bluelist App to help you get started. Get the code and follow the directions in the readme.
Here is a video tutorial that I did that shows you how to create a HelloWorld app using the new Mobile capabilities delivered in Bluemix.
Try it out on Bluemix.net Let me know what you think. Want to hear your feedback.