Here is a quick rundown of some of the new Bluemix Capabilities targeted at the Developer Experience that we are demonstrating at Interconnect 2015 this week.
||Bluemix DevOps Service Video link – Youtube video
- Bluemix Live Sync – Develop in the Cloud. Enables you to almost instantly see your code changes running in the cloud immediately with Bluemix.
- Unified Dev Ops Services with Bluemix – DevOps is now part of Bluemix experience.
- Develop and Deploy Anywhere ( Pipeline support for containers. )
- Deploy to Bluemx – Enables any Git Repository to be deployed to Bluemix.
- NodeJS Debugger – Enables you to debug running NodeJS apps including setting breakpoints and debugging parameters.
- Java Debugger – Debug Java applications running with a Liberty Runtime on Bluemix.
- Deploy to Bluemix Button – Enables you share and allow others to quickly deploy your apps that are in a Git hosted repository to Bluemix.
If you missed my presentation at Interconnect 2015 on the What’s New With the IBM Bluemix Developer Experience you can download the slides here.